Friday, November 10, 2006

Off to Hawaii

Well, It is Friday night and I am bored. I can't stand waiting to go on my trip to Hawaii.
And the fun will begin the second I get off the plane, as my trusty friends have a plan to keep me busy and scare the locals and fellow tourists...

Terra’s Holiday To Do List

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to complete – and bring proof of completion – the following tasks. Prizes will be awarded based on how many you complete. Good Luck!

 Take a photo of a person wearing a bathing suit they have no business wearing

 Take a picture of yourself with a local law enforcer – bonus points if you are being arrested at the time

 Tell someone you are a Pediatric Podiatrist

 Go Line dancing – bonus points if it isn’t a country bar

 Ask someone if they have gotten Lei’d while being in Hawaii

 Take a surf lesson

 Ask an attractive 18-22 year old male to rub lotion on your back – bonus points if he also rubs it on your front

 Make the comment while looking at a volcano “That is some crack”

 Go to a buffet and heap your plate full of one item (can’t be fruit)

 Collect five match books from different bars – bonus points for gay bars

 Dance the hula – in public

 Take a photo of yourself on the beach wearing a hat, mittens and scarf

 Tell someone you live in an igloo

 Send a drink to a handsome gentleman in your hotel bar – bonus points if you follow up with the line “are your legs tired because you have been running through my thoughts all night”

 Buy a drink that is served in a piece of fruit

I will keep you posted at the successes and failures of my mission.

Over and out!

Terra

No comments: