Saturday, November 18, 2006

Last Day in Paradise

Yesterday's Kayaking trip was so much fun and I managed to spend 4 hours in a boat without burning. Could it be? Is my skin finally creating a protective layer, or am I just getting better at putting on the sun block?

Today I think I will hit the town, take on last look at the city, and the ocean, and of course do a little souvenier shopping!

As to the oringinal Mission here is the list of things I have accomplished, most of which have the greatest photos, and one even has a video to prove it!

Take a photo of a person wearing a bathing suit they have no business wearing

 Take a picture of yourself with a local law enforcer

 Tell someone you are a Pediatric Podiatrist

 Go Line dancing (LEAD A LINE DANCE)

 Ask someone if they have gotten Lei’d while being in Hawaii

 Take a surf lesson

 Make the comment while looking at a volcano “That is some crack”

 Go to a buffet and heap your plate full of one item (I think sushi counts :-)

 ** Went on a pub crawl that ended in a gay bar **

 Dance the hula – in public

 Take a photo of yourself on the beach wearing a mittens and scarf

 bonus points if you follow up with the line “are your legs tired because you have been running through my thoughts all night” (VIDEO TO PROVE)

 Buy a drink that is served in a piece of fruit (COCONUT)

And lets face it. I added a lot of missions to the list - I look forward to sharing all these photos with you.

No comments: