Wednesday, November 15, 2006

And She Lives!

okay, so yesterday was a bit of a write off until dinnertime when we decided to go out for a huge rack of ribs. Mmmmmmmmm. And although at 8am in the morning I vowed I would never drink again, I did manage to rally, for the sake of my vacation of course, and enjoyed a Pina Colata (sp?). Sadly, the easiest sounding mission, a drink served in a piece of fruit is actually turning out to be the hardest. Does it count if the drink has a large piece of fruit in it?

Well I still have a few items left on the list, but made amazing progress Monday night. A sneak preview includes telling the local police that when he arrests us later to remember how nice we were. As well, think of a Cowboy bar, A rocker bar, a really sleazy bar and yes, even a gay bar.

Off to my free surf lesson now.

No comments: